jueves, 6 de diciembre de 2007

Adults - Pre Intermediate

Would you like to dream like when you were a child?

Would you like to dream like when you were a child? The only thing you have to do is to see the movie Finding Neverland. The movie details the experiences of “Peter Pan” and the story about some children who don’t want to grow.


I liked the movie a lot. When I saw it I felt different emotions. The fantasy takes you to other special moments in a life. The performance of the actors is very interesting; they demonstrate that life is unique and that you have to enjoy it at every single moment.

The message of the movie as I see it is shown when one of the main characters deals with the mind of a child who behaves and feels like a hopeless adult.
I personally recommend this movie to anyone who wants to feel as a child again.

By Victoria Cuevas
Adults Pre-Intermediate.



Death, a friend


Wouldn’t it be interesting if death asks you to teach her how to live? In the movie, Meet Joe Black, you can see a possible reaction to the question.
I’m used to see movies related with this kind of things where the limit between good taste and the absurd is crossed, so the movie loses its magic. But definitely I assure that this movie is the exception.
Meet Joe Black tells the story of death taking a break from his usual duties and inhabiting the body of a recently-deceased young man.
It seems to me that in this movie you will find two things to learn: how to live and how would you like to give it an end.



By LUCAS GOMEZ
Adults Pre-intermediate

No hay comentarios: