viernes, 16 de noviembre de 2007

Kids 3 - Silvina's students

THE THREE LITTLE PIGS

One day three little pigs decide to go and build houses for themselves.

The first little pig builds a house of straw. He says, “Now, the wolf won’t catch me and eat me.”

The second little pig builds a house of sticks. It is stronger than the house of straw. He says, “Now, the wolf won’t catch me and eat me.”

The third little pig builds a house of bricks. It is stronger than the house of sticks. He says, “Now, the wolf won’t catch me and eat me.”


The next day the wolf comes along the road. He comes to the house of straw. The wolf knocks on the door and says “Little pig, little pig, let me come in.”

“No, no,” says the little pig. “By the hair of my chinny chin chin, I will not let you in.”

“Then, I’ll huff and I’ll puff and I’ll blow your house in.” says the wolf.

So he huffs and he puffs and the house of straw falls down. The little pig runs to his brother’s house, who lives in the house of sticks

The next day the wolf comes to the house of sticks. The wolf knocks on the door and says “Little pig, little pig, let me come in.”

“No, no,” says the little pigs. “By the hair of our chinny chin chin, we will not let you in.”

“Then, I’ll huff and I’ll puff and I’ll blow your house in.” says the wolf.

So he huffs and he puffs and the house of sticks falls down. The little pigs run to their brother’s house, who lives in the house of bricks.

The next day the wolf comes to the house of bricks. The wolf knocks on the door and says “Little pig, little pig, let me come in.”

“No, no,” says the little pigs. “By the hair of our chinny chin chin, we will not let you in.”

“Then, I’ll huff and I’ll puff and I’ll blow your house in.” says the wolf.

So he huffs and he puffs but the house of bricks doesn’t fall down. The wolf is very, very, very angry. He says,” Little pigs, I’m going to eat you. I’m going to climb down your chimney to get you.”

The little pigs put a big pot of water on fire, to boil.

The wolf climbs on the roof and comes down the chimney. He falls into the pot with a big splash.

And that is the end of the wolf.

THE END




Estéfano Santillán & Mateo Lagos – Kids 3
Puss in Boots: comments on our work

First we read the story of Puss in boots and we created a new story of Puss in Boots. Then we made drawings on small pieces of paper. The most difficult picture was the part when the Prince of Carabas married the princess.
Then we prepared the box. We used green paper to cover it and we cut a hole to make the screen. Our teacher helped us to put the story in the TV.
ON the Open Day we told the story.


Silvina Soto – K3 Teacher
The gingerbread Man

This is the story of a little old woman and a little old man. One day,
the woman cooks a gingerbread man. She gives him currants for eyes and cherries for buttons. She puts him in the oven to bake.

When the lady opens the oven door, the gingerbread man escapes.
“Stop” says the old woman, “I want to eat you”. The gingerbread man says “Run, run, run, as fast as you can. You can’t catch me: I’m the gingerbread man.” And the lady runs after the gingerbread man.

Then the old man says “Stop! I want to eat you.” The gingerbread man answers: “Run, run, run, as fast as you can. You can’t catch me: I’m the gingerbread man.” And the old man and the old woman run after the gingerbread man.

The gingerbread man runs to the country. A pig says: “Stop. I want to eat you”. The gingerbread man answers “Run, run, run, as fast as you can. You can’t catch me: I’m the gingerbread man.” And the old man, the old woman and the pig run after the gingerbread man.

Later, the gingerbread man gets to a river. He can’t swim. “How can I cross the river?” he thinks.
A fox comes from behind a tree. “I can help you cross the river,” he says. “ Jump on to my tail and I’ll swim across.”

So the gingerbread man jumps on to the fox’s tail. But soon he starts to get wet. “Climb on to my back,” said the fox.

So the gingerbread man jumps on to the fox’s back. As he swims the fox says,” You are too heavy and I’m tired. Climb on to my nose.”

So the gingerbread climbs on to the fox’s nose. The fox tosses the gingerbread up in the air, opens his mouth and snap! That is the end of the gingerbread man.


Constanza Iglesias & Anita Bravo – Kids 3
The three little Pigs: comments on our work

First we read the original story on the computer. Secondly, we prepared a box to make a TV set. Then we rewrote the story with our words and typed it. Constanza drew the house of sticks and Anita drew the house of bricks.
After that, we cut a hole in the box to make a screen. Now the TV was ready.
On the Open Day, we showed the pictures and told the story.
Anita liked drawing the pictures and Constanza like making the TV sets

No hay comentarios: